Current enrolled students are eligible for the scholarship programme for Primary 5 through to Junior College 1. Therefore, current Primary 5 and above students who wish to enrol for our scholarship programme will need to fill out the application for and arrange to be present at one of the testing dates as indicated below.
In order to be eligible to apply for a scholarship, all students must have received an “A” grade (or equivalent) in English, Math and Science subjects for the previous 2 years in their current school.
It is expected that up to Rp. 1,000,000,000 (one billion Rupiah) in scholarships will be approved every year! Once that limit has been reached, no further scholarships will be offered for that year. So it is in the best interests of the candidates to sit for the test as early as possible!
Scholarships will be based on a percentage reduction in Development Fee and Tuition Fees of up to 100% depending on the score in the scholarship test and interview.
Our scholarship will cover the following:
- All textbooks
- 1x Learning Journey per semester
- 2x Co-Curricular Activities per semester
- 1 Yearbook
Excluding: any additional trips, external examination, extra activities and uniform.
1. Apply online at least 24 hours prior to a test date.
2. If you are eligible, you will be contacted to confirm your attendance on a certain date for a scholarship test (if you do not hear from us, call +62 21 759 14414 to confirm) and you will be sent the scholarship rules and regulations document.
On the test date:
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend.
- You must bring original or certified copies of school reports for the past three years.
- Bring a scientific calculator and pen or pencil.
4. The academic scholarship test:
- Covers challenging writing, reading and math questions
- Does not necessarily relate to any particular curriculum
- Includes a short essay (in English)
- Takes between 2 and 3.5 hours depending on the age level
- Allows calculators for some sections (scientific calculators are recommended for Sec 3 / SMP3 / Grade 9 and above)
- Is in English (dictionaries or translators are not permitted)
5. There is no charge to sit for the test. Within 2 weeks of sitting for the test, you will be notified whether or not you have been successful and your scholarship will then be confirmed after paying for the registration (if applicable) and development fees.
1. Monday, 8 May 2017 at 8am.
2. Monday, 29 May 2017 at 8am.
3. Monday, 5 June 2017 at 8am.
4. Monday, 17 July 2017 at 8am.
5. Monday, 24 July 2017 at 8am.
Note: Later additional testing dates may be arranged if the 1 billion Rupiah limit is not yet reached.
Tests will be held at:
Singapore Intercultural School Bona Vista
Jl. Bona Vista Raya Lebak Bulus
+62 21 759 14414