VisionEmpowering learners to achieve their full potential from a world-class, well rounded and innovative educational experience.
MissionOur Mission is to create a culture based on our shared values to promote learning communities that:
- Work collaboratively in order for our learners to excel academically
- Encourage the perseverance and pursuit of personal goals ethically and with integrity
- Endorse and uphold strong family values
- Encourage creativity and physical development of our learners in partnership with our neighbors
For 20 years, SIS Bona Vista, located in South Jakarta, has been providing a worldwide standard of Education:
- Offering Pre-school to Year 12
- Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE & IB Diploma Programme
- A multi-cultural environment nurtured by the diversity of students from over 50 nations, teachers as well as the management team
- Highly qualified, dedicated and experienced teachers and Management
- Facilities: swimming pool and Aqualand, soccer field, basketball court, volley ball/futsal court, theatre, science laboratories, smart boards and 3 libraries.
We are constantly working towards offering even more:
- A strong ESOL (English for Speaker of Other Languages) and Mandarin programme from Pre School to Junior College
- A unique network of 8 schools in Indonesia
- With the ideal student population (400+), SIS Bona Vista is a propitious environment to develop students as well-rounded individuals, using a personal and comprehensive approach to education.
- We design our school to fit the ever changing needs of our students.
- Well supported open and cordial communication between students, teachers, parents and the management team.
- The Cambridge Inspector awarded SIS Bona Vista with the title of Best International Examination Centre showing an exemplary display of teamwork, punctuality and responsibility.
- Rated amongst the top schools for Cambridge Checkpoint Tests in Indonesia and all around the world.
- In 2015, two of our Primary students obtained a perfect score of A* in all subjects in the Primary Cambridge Examination. One of our Secondary student achieved the top mark in Indonesia for Business Studies, Economics and ICT in Indonesia, and has received recognition at the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards Ceremony, held by Cambridge International Examinations.